Designed for condos, apartments, or anywhere space is at a premium. The American Outdoor Grill In- Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling enjoyment into smaller spaces (432 square inches). The In-Ground Grill models must be cemented into the ground. Pedestal models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Both feature a back burner, warming rack and dual side shelves (standard). The optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal the unsightly propane tank while a safety chain keeps the tank securely in place.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Back burner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- Include a three hour safety timer, automatically shuts gas off.
Available as “L” series with lights and electronic ignition and “T” series with “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system.
All Post Models available in Natural Gas with Propane conversion kit included.