Gator Stone Bond is a unique blend of polymers designed to bind together a wide variety of small aggregates commonly referred to as decomposed granites (dg): pathway mixes, crusher runs, concrete sand etc.
- Ready to use right out of the container
- Easy-to-apply one-coat application
- For residential & commercial use
- Reduces dust, gravel migration and erosion
- Allows the use of patio/ pathway year round
- No special tools or skills required to build
- Build using local aggregates (stone mixes such as: 3/8 minus, 1/4 minus or 3/16 minus)
- Will not harm plants or aquatic life
- Gator Stone Bond is available in the states of California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona only.